Questions and Answers about Smartphone and Service Plans:
1) What is a Smartphone?
A cellular telephone with built-in applications and Internet access. Smartphones provide digital voice service as well as text messaging, e-mail, Web browsing, still and video cameras, MP3 player and video and TV viewing. In addition to their built-in functions, smartphones can run myriad applications, turning the once single-minded cellphone into a mobile computer. HM8900+ Quad Band This cell phone is designed to keep you in touch with everyone in whichever way you want. Calls, text and internet mean you will never be unreachable. Dual SIM helps you to keep business and your private life separate, just how it should be. JAVA lets you use all the latest apps and Bluetooth lets you connect to wireless devices for hands-free use. Have a bit of down time? Then make use of the built-in FM and TV receivers Shop Now.
2) What kind of plans are available with T-Mobile?
T-Mobile offers affordable individual, family, and Prepaid plans that help you stay connected to your family and friends. Click on the T-Mobile link on the left side of the website to review your best options. Introducing the T-Mobile G2 with Google for only $149.99 online price!
3) What are Service Plans ?
There are many Service Plans that you can view online. A Service phone plan is the service that carriers such as Verizon, Nextel, Tmobile, Sprint, or provide that allows you to make and receive phone calls on your cellular device Shop Now and get a free Smartphone with Service Plans
4) How do I refill my PrePaid T-Mobile account?
Refilling account is easy. T-Mobile offers different methods convenient for you:
1. Refill an account online with a credit card, debit card, checking account, or by redeeming a refill card. You may set up Auto Refills which will automatically refill your account as frequently as you schedule them. Set this up through your My T-Mobile account.
2. Refill your account via phone by using a credit card, debit card, or checking account. To do so, from your T-Mobile Prepaid phone, call us at *ADD (*233).
3. Purchase an account refill card. Refill cards at over 40,000 locations nationwide, including T-Mobile retail stores and authorized dealers such as Eckerd, Walgreens, Circle K, 7-Eleven, and more. To find a location near you, go to Find a T-Mobile Prepaid Refill Card Location. Check out the hot new T-Mobile G2x – $99.99 for new T-Mobile accounts + Free FedEx Shipping!
5) What kind of Sprint phone should I get?
Sprint phones have a wide variety of features and capabilities. There are Windows, RIM, Androids, Palm smartphones available Shop online now and get a Free Sprint Phones and Rate Plan Savings .
6) What’s special about Straight Talk?
Straight Talk is a pay-as-you go prepaid wireless phone service that requires no long term contracts, no credit checks, no activation fees, no monthly bills and no age limits! Click Here to Learn more About Straight Talk Wireless
7) What’s Special about NET10 and Cost?
A. NET10 Wireless phones retail as low as $29.99 each (MSRP) and include free Voice Mail, free Caller ID and free Call Waiting. Pay-as-you-go by buying prepaid wireless Airtime cards as you need them NET10 UNLIMITED – Nationwide Talk*Text*Web/Email*411 only $50/Month! NO Contracts
8) Unlocked VS Locked Cell phones?
An unlocked cell phone is one that isn’t tied to a specific carrier, and it can be moved from one carrier to another simply by installing a new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card. These phones can be used on any compatible network, offering subscribers more choices when it comes to service. Some “locked” phones can be unlocked after purchase. However, in most cases, this is a violation of the contract and can even void any warranty on the phone. The safest option is to purchase already-unlocked phones; they are becoming more widely available in this country. Unlock phones. Nokia Motoro,, Samsung, Sony