Digital Electromagnetic Field Detector – 0.1 To 4000 Milligauss, 0.01 To 400 Microtesla
At a Glance…
- EMF meter to detect and protect you and your family form hazards electromagnetic fields
- Light weight and portable it’s easy to use around the home or work
- Accurate readings with clear LCD display including data hold and peak hold functions
- Displays readings in mG (milligauss) and uT (microtesla)
Protect Your Family From Magnetic Field Radiation
Researchers have found there are serious harmful health effects of being exposure to excessive magnetic fields, these include an increased risk of cancers like leukemia as well as brain tumors, Alzheimer’s, ALS to name but a few.
With a wide range of electronic devices and greater population densities apartments and condos as well as your average house can present a number of potential AC magnetic field hazards that can easily originate from faulty or poorly installed appliances and electrical wiring. As well as Fuse boxes (circuit breakers), electric meters, and transformer boxes or smart meters.
This magnetic field detector displays the magnetic field readings mG (milligauss) and uT (microtesla) and will cover the frequency of almost all home electronics. It is simple and easy to use allowing you to detect any abnormal or excessive magnetic field readings in and around your home or work place. You can then take preventative measures such as relocating electronics away from main living areas in the home and having any faulty cabling or malfunction devices removed or repaired so as it wont adversely harm you, your family or employees health.
Powered by a simple 9 volt battery this highly accurate and portable magnetic field detector, also known as a Gaussmeter, is an affordable and easy way to check your not inadvertently being poisoned by magnetic radiation and will bring you peace of mind.
This magnetic field detector comes with a 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale digital measuring tools.
- Power: 1 x 9V Battery (not included)
- Measuring Range: 0.1 to 400mG, 1 to 4000mG (Milligauss) / 0.01 to 40uT (Microtesla), 0.1 to 400uT
- Accuracy: + or – (4%rdg + 3 Dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz
- Proper Frequency: 30Hz to 400Hz
- Overflow: LCD Display ‘OL’
- Sampling Rate: About 2 times/sec
- Operating Environment: -10 to 60 Degree Celsius
- Temperature: 0 to 50 Degree Celsius
- Relative Humidity: Up to 80% RH
- Peak Hold Function: Only display new value when large data value appear
- Data Hold Function: Hold the current data
- Main Product Dimensions: 64 x 140 x 38 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 107g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Electromagnetic Field Detector
- User Manual
Enjoy the following benefits:
Foreign Language Keywords
Arabic: – مكشاف رقمي المجال الكهرومغناطيسي – Chinese Simplified: – 数字电磁场探测器 – Czech: – Detektor digitální elektromagnetického pole – Danish: – Digital elektromagnetiske felt detektor – Dutch: – Digitale elektromagnetisch veld Detector – French: – Détecteur de champs électromagnétiques numérique – German: – Digitalen elektromagnetisches Feld-Detektor – Hebrew: – השדה האלקטרו-מגנטי דיגיטלי גלאי – Hindi: – डिजिटल विद्युत चुम्बकीय क्षेत्र वेक्षक – Italian: – Rilevatore digitale di campo elettromagnetico – Japanese: – デジタル電磁界の検出器 – Korean: – 디지털 전자기장 검출기 – Malay: – Pengesan digital medan elektromagnet – Norwegian: – Digital elektromagnetiske felt detektor – Romanian: – Detector de câmp Electromagnetic digitale – Russian: – Детектор цифровых электромагнитного поля – Spanish: – Detector de campos electromagnéticos digital – Thai: – จับฟิลด์แม่เหล็กไฟฟ้าดิจิตอล – Turkish: – Dijital elektromanyetik alan dedektörü – Vietnamese: – Đầu báo kỹ thuật số trường điện từ